When you begin his or her studies, do not forget, that
children are easily distracted and quickly get tired. To interest the child
and to help him to acquire a new knowledge, follow these simple rules:
- The duration of one lesson should not exceed 20-30 minutes.
- Try to interest your child - conduct a lesson in game form.
- Be engaged with the child regularly. Accustom him to performing jobs
from beginning to end.
- Do not give up if the tasks seem you too difficult for your child.
You should actively help your child with the aid of explanation.
- Do not forget to praise the child even for small successes. Let the
child feel self-reliant.
- If something is impossible for the child, do not draw attention to
it. Patiently explain to him the mistake, correct it and return to the
same task the next day.